Music : Catherine-André Martel et Louis-Antoine Lassonde, Mixer : Patrick Rioux,
Made with a Lassonde Midi cello and a MidiUpright bass
Midi cello :
- Adjustable bridge.
- 4 or 5 strings available on order.
- Midi and / or Electroacoustic system by RMC.
- Made of Ebony, maple top, maple neck and mahogany back.
- Unique design, top quality material, hand-made with precision adjustment.
- Head carved with motive at the back to relieve weight and facilitate change of strings.
- Price is around 5,000$ for the 4 strings and depends on choices and demands of customers.
Deposit of 25% at the beginning, another 25% before final stage of adjustment and varnish, the rest at delivery.
It takes around 6 months to make the instrument. Customer must purchase by himself all other material needed for connecting or to produce sound (Acoustic amplifier, synthesizer etc...).
For more more detailed photos of the Midi Cello :
Reach my social networks